Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Gran Father's Day

With Fathers Day tomorrow, we had Happy Gran Father's Day today......


My step father loves Chocolate (must have been a paper crafter in another life...LOL) so we got him the big 400g Toblerone block and wrapped retired DSP around it, tied with some retired ribbon and set to go.
Added an off set Label punch to match the card.

How good is this new Zoo Review set for masculine cards - I loved it as soon as I saw it and was top of my list as I have sooooo few male stamps.

I know the label on the card is a bit dodgy looking, and if I wasn't so rushed would have started again.
Gran Gran was thrilled with it all and at the end of the day that is the result we are after isn't it?
Another one of a kind, unique card. Gotta love a forgiving family.

Ok, so another day tomorrow and a different card but same stamp, come back and see how I went.....

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB