Wednesday, September 28, 2011

LNS 140: Falling For You

This weeks LNS Challenge is titled Falling for You and is an Autumn / Fall theme.
We are not big into celebrating Autumn in Australia and I really don't have that style of stamp sets even though there are a couple in our catalogue.

So here is my card for this week and I hope you like it.


  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
  • Stamp Set: En Francais, Fabulous Florets
  • Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, 3/16" Corner Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Regal Brads, Twill Tape
I embossed the tags I made to give some texture and I just love stamping on the twill tape - doesn't it come out nice.
The tags were inspired by an ATC I received from the talented Lisa Bullock in the Crafters Anonymous 4 Season's ATC swap we are currently having. Now you see why you should participate in these groups - it really does help broaden your knowledge and skill base......hehehe, I think!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB