Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mini Zig Zag Card

I showed the card I made for my USWDAF Friend to Friend Swap in a previous post.

I decided to have a go at a mini version of it without the scallop edge as it's just a wee bit small for that.... Just hope the talented Julia Leece approves since it is her Tutorial from Crafters Anonymous I am taking liberties with.



How awesome, even if I say so myself......it is the perfect size for the new Petite Pockets Die and the Designer Frames Embossing Folder.

  • Cardstock: Calyspo Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
  • Ink: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade
  • Stamp Set: Pennant Parade
  • Accessories: Just Add Cake DSP, Jewelry Tag Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Big Shot, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
I am still having fun with all my new products, and yes, my wish list is still long.......I have decided I will play with my new products as I have a pile of retired ones now and I just know you want to see what I have come up with to showcase the great range that is now available for you to order too.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB