Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SQSC # 4 Challenge Card

Wow....actually got my card made the same night the Stampin Queens Sketch Challenge was posted.

Here's the sketch

And here's my card


Materials Used:
  • Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
  • Ink: Basic Black
  • Stamp Set: Curly Cute, Creative Elements
  • Accessories: Cheerful Treat DSP (Hostess), Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Corner Punch, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 Circle Punches, Basic Jewels Pearls
Creative Elements is fast becoming my go to stamp set.....just love that flower.
The delightful butterflies are the reverse side of the DSP used from the new Hostess products on offer.
Awesome that it co-ordinates stunningly, as do all Stampin' Up! products, which is why we love them!.

Why not give it a go and play along with me this week.......I'd love to see what you come up with.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB