Thursday, September 22, 2011

SQSC # 5 Challenge Card

I had a go at a male card with the challenge this week.

Here's the sketch

And here's my card


  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Basic Grey
  • Ink: Island Indigo, Black Stazon
  • Stamp Set: Zoo Review, Notably Ornate
  • Accessories: Circle Scissor Plus, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, 3/16" Corner Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder
I bought the Zoo Review Stamp Set because I felt it would make a great Male go to set.

Showed this to my hubby who replied " Don't know, looks a bit too much" . After telling him it is meant to have this many layers, he told me loved the colours - at least he is honest!.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB