Saturday, September 3, 2011

USWDAF Friend to Friend Swap

So here is my Friend to Friend Swap I created for my partner in the States. I really hope she liked them.

How cool is this card - I missed the initial class by Julia at Crafters Anonymous, but her tutorial is easy to follow and such a stunning card.  Let me know if you'd like the details to join up and have some fun with us.



And for the 3D gift, I made a Phone Message Pad and Stamped Tea Light.


I had some more fun with my embossing powder, this time using Silver. I love how the Snowman turned out.
The card doesn't match with the gifts, but they are all "Holidays" so I hope you will forgive me.


I had a great time using my new products and now you can order them and have fun too.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB