Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

USWDAF Friend to Friend Swap

WOW, I just love the gift and card I received from my Swap partner Stacey Gilbert in the States.

 The glitter over the Holiday Lineup is just sensational.

And how awesome is this Magnet Board - the bottle tops are magnets and the board is actually a piece of metal covered with the new Paisley Petals DSP.

I just love that you get to experience others ideas and creativity. 
I can honestly say that I did not like that DSP and had no intention of buying it myself. But guess what? It is now on the list......as is the Holiday Lineup Stamp Set.

I must say that I always end up with more on my wish list when I participate in the swaps. 
If you have not involved yourself in one yet and the opportunity comes along, please do join in as it really is great fun and you get to make some great friends along the way.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB