Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Christmas Card Class - card 1

I have a Christmas Card class coming up at the end of November - part of the Book-A-Thon SU had last week. So have come up with 3 cards so far for my hostess to choose from. I will make another 3 so she can pick what will suit her friends levels the best.

Here's the first one - I have seen a varitey of these popping up on blogs so came up with this colour combo and just love how bright and fresh looking it is.

 I popped one stampin dimensional on the top of the presents to give a 2D look which makes you want to grab the present! Not forgetting the BLING either.
  • Stamp Set: Curly Cute
  • Ink: Melon Mambo
  • Papers: Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Cheerful Treat DSP (Hostess)
  • Punches: 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Square, Triple Flower 
  • Others: Basic Jewel Rhimestones
That DSP is so versitile and looks awesome as the wrapping on the presents - a super simple card to make as the first of 3.
I am on my second pack of Lucky Limeade, but that should be no surprise as I loved Kiwi Kiss and it just a fresher version of it as I say.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB