Saturday, October 8, 2011

LNS Challenge 141: Halloween Treat Holder

This weeks challenge on Late Night Stampers is to make a Halloween Treat Holder.

I'm not one of the many Australians that celebrate Halloween, but I am making a holder as best I can ( and yes, if the kids come to the door I do give them Lollies or glow in the dark bracelets).
Stampin' Up! gave us a little "Boo" stamp this year, but it didn't make my wish list.




  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Love Letter DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Whisper White
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Clear Large Scallop Square Die, Gel Pen, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Black Satin Ribbon, 1 1/4 Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon - Pumpkin Pie & Rich Razzleberry (both retired), finished packing tape roll (non SU)
I think it turned out ok......hope you like it.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB