This one is actually a bookmark that can be taken off the front and used. Must admit it leaves the card a bit ordinary looking, but having said that, I think the bookmark is something they will use and think about where as the card will be put away and possibly not looked at again.
Doesn't the top note pocket look cute!
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
- Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
- Stamp Set: Blessings From Heaven, Thanks For Caring (retired), Strength and Hope (retired)
- Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Top Note Die, 3/16 Corner Punch, Basic Jewels Pearls, 3/8
- Taffeta Ribbon Pumpkin Pie (retired)
I wanted to use bright colours to be a bit more uplifting for the recipient and I really love how it has come together.
Thanks for looking,
Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB