Saturday, October 1, 2011

Praying For You Card

It was with sad news that I found myself making a Sympathy Card for a fellow demo and CA member Lyn who's father passed away earlier this week. Our thoughts and prayers are definitely with her and her family these coming weeks/months.

I won't show you the card I made for her, but I will share with you one of the other two cards I made. Yes, I started with a design in my head and as per usual, went off tangent and ended up with three totally different ones. All of which I like. The other one I will share in a few days, and I think you will love it.

This one is a lovely CAS card (Clean and Simple) and I am loving the new Lucky Limeade colour (aren't you glad I'm giving Concord Crush a break...hehehe).

  • Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Lucky Limeade
  • Stamp Set: Blessings From Heaven, Thanks For Caring (retired)
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Perfect Pennants Die, 3/16 Corner Punch
Just while I'm posting this, I have realised that this would be such a nice card to give a friend in their time of need, so it is not necessarily a Sympathy Card at all. This would make a lovely box set in a range of different colours.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB