Followers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

SQSC # 10

It really seems like the week is going slow....and than all of a sudden the weekend is over and I am left wondering what happened to the week!!!

So here is this week's sketch:

And here is my card:

  • Stamp Set: Season Of Joy, En Francais, Four Frames
  • Ink: Basic Black, Night Of Navy, Island Indigo
  • Papers: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Night Of Navy
  • Punches: Decorative Label, Itty Bitty Shapes Pack
  • Others: Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Night Of Navy (retired)
I got the Season Of Joy stamp set out as I had intended doing a Christmas card to add to my samples for my upcoming classes. However, once I started I changed my mine as I often do, but still used the flourish as I can now show my girls that they can use this set more often.......they will have to love that!


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB