Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Stitched Stockings Treat Box

Have you taken advantage of this month's sneak peak promotion yet?


How cute is this guy !!!!

Perfect as part of the Teacher's Christmas present and those BFF that your daughter just has to give something to on the last day of school.....come on, you know it's not just my daughter that has to do that...right????? At least with my son, it's uncool to do that at High School Mum !!!!!

The most enjoyable part of making this (apart from then giving them away) was using the Builder Punch to punch out the stamped image !!!!!!!!! Goodness I love my punches and now how easy and quick are those tags going to be for all the Besties we seem to have at Christmas Time.....hehehe, you know I love it.

Remember thought, only for month of October, and then you have to wait until 1st December, and let's face it, if you haven't got your presents for those Besties done by then, look out for the evil stares as school finishes 9th and yes, presents start to get given and received on the Monday - not (apparently) on the last day..... hehehe, another thing my daughter learnt from me and I must say I think she has perfected THAT stare quite well for a 10 year old....

Email me your order and details, or email me with a proposed date for a Christmas Workshop where we can play with these stamps and punch and if your order / party is over $ 450.00 you will get both for free.....whoo who, gotta love that.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB