Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Wedding Money Tree Envelope

One of the guys at work had a wedding to go to this weekend and they were having a money tree instead of asking for gifts - which is fast becoming the norm nowadays.

So naturally I asked if he had a NICE envelope to put it in instead of being one of the herd????

As you have probably guessed due to this posting, the answer was NO..... and here is what I made the happy couple


  • Stamp set: Word Play
  • Ink: Island Indigo
  • Papers: Whisper White
  • Dies: Scallop Envelope, Designer Frames Embossing Folder
  • Others: Victoria Crochet Ribbon, Antique Brad
I must say I love it and almost kept it......I will be making another one for my display board though as it really is a great idea and looks awesome - or as some of you say, stinking cute!!!!!!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB