Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Gift Bags

Ok, so tonight was CA Monday Online Class - they made an awesome Star Album - I say they as I was unable to make tonight's class, but intend to give the album a go at a later date.

I did however get some Gift Bags made that my Aunt has asked for so I can cross that of my list. Yay, and yes, my list is actually getting smaller.

I have used some of my Non SU DSP as I thought it was just right as they are for Christmas Gifts - wonder if I will get one back with some chocies in it????? I think we all know the one I would pick....hehehe.

Here is the one I made with the new Hostess DSP that my Aunt saw and asked me to make 3 for her.



 I really have to apologise to the Demo who I CASED these off because for the life of me I can not find where I wrote it down. When I do, I will post a link to her blog because they looked amazing. And I do think she is LNS member...hehehe 400 blogs later and I may just find it again.

If you'd like to know more, drop me a line and I'll be happy to answer your questions.


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB