Wednesday, November 9, 2011

LNS Challenge 146: Let it SHINE

Ok, so this weeks challenge was kinda a no brainer for me once I got my SU Sneak Peak Order.......woohoo Glimmer Paper.....ohhhh I do love it all ready....

  • Stamp Set: Tags Til Christmas
  • Ink: Real Red
  • Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Glimmer Paper Red, Glimmer Paper Silver
  • Dies: Two Tags, Beautiful Wings Embosslit
  • Punches: I" Circle, Postage Stamp, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle
So I have now given you a sneak peak of three new upcoming products in our Summer Mini Catalogue starting 1st December.....drop me a line if you would like to receive your own copy.

For those ladies attending either of my two Christmas events this month, you will get to touch this card yourself....ohhhh exciting......if you are like me and just are not into the whole glitter everywhere look, you are just going to LOVE this paper.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB