Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

LNS Challenge 148 - Monster High Christmas

I only just made my card in time for this week's challenge ....... Non Traditional Christmas ..... now I would think that Basic Black and Elegant Eggplant would fit that bill perfectly....

As you may all realise, my daughter is a HUGE Monster High fan, and as such most if not all of her presents for Christmas are something to do with Monster High, naturally !!!

I have been trying to work out a Monster High card for her for Christmas  and here it is......



  • Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
  • Inks: Elegant Eggplant
  • Papers: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
  • Dies: Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, Petal Cone
  • Punches: Modern Label, Word Window
  • Others: Glimmer Brads In Colors, Non SU Embossing Folder
 I love it... I reckon you could easily make this for a Harry Potter or Twlight fan too...

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB