Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Regional is over for another year......

What a huge day ... left home at 6.15am in the morning to meet up with Theresa and Sonja for breakfast, and got home at 9.30pm after having dinner with fellow InkCredible Team members.

So this will be a short post as I have a few chores to do...hehehe the cleaning fairies did not arrive while I was away enjoying myself..... :-(

So here is Theresa - my Giggle partner on CA that you see me mention alot, who I finally got to meet in person! and her good friend Sonja who I feel I know already.......had a breakfast to start the day...

The girls in black !


And we caught up with Lyn and Anna - fellow CA members:

Can  you tell by those smiles that we all had a fabulous time!!!!

I know I can't wait for next years to come round.......I will show you some of the awesome swaps I got later once I get myself organised.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB