Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

SQSC #12

Another eventful week over......I haven't looked forward to it being a Friday for quite sometime.


Another awesome Sketch Challenge for Stampin Queen's this week.

Here's the Sketch:


Here's my card:

  • Stamp Set: Fabulous Florets, Under The Big Top
  • Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green
  • Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Beyond The Garden DSP
  • Dies: Ovals
  • Punches: Modern Label
  • Others: Tangerine Tango & Wild Wasabi Embossing Powders
I just love how this card has turned out.........this card is just one big sneak peak again...yes, I have been playing with my new toys and am loving them.

You may be wondering what is from the Under The Big Top stamp set? well here I have to eat humble pie for the second year, as I did not like this stamp set when were told it would be the one we receive at Regionals.....the sentiment on this card is from under the elephant....dadada!!!! now we have 6 more sentiments that we can use....yay gotta like that.

And as for the dodgy ruffle, that is the left over strip you get when you die cut the Fancy Favor box - lets just say I thought it would be different, and I was right, it is...hehehe.
I will try to do better next time.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB