Saturday, November 19, 2011

SQSC # 13

Had to think about this week's sketch which is always good......I even turned it on it's side which is quite scary for me....hehehe hope you like it.

Here's this week's Sketch:


Here's my Card:


  • Stamp Set: The Sounding Joy
  • Ink: Concord Crush
  • Papers: Very Vanilla, Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Flirtatious Specialty DSP, 2010 In Colors DSP (Hostess Retired)
  • Other: 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon Concord Crush
I love how all the elements have co-ordinated so well - you just know it's a Stampin' Up! card don't you...
and I got to play with Concord Crush again..... off to start on my Christmas Cards as only two weeks and they have to be in the post....how scary is it that it's almost Christmas again.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB