Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

SQSC # 14

Better latish than never hey!!!!

This week's sketch is:


And here's my take on it this week:



  • Stamp Set: Morning Cup
  • Ink: Marina Mist
  • Papers: Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, First Edition Speciality DSP
  • Punches: 1 1/4" Square, Modern Label
  • Others: 1/" Chantilly Ribbon, Cutter Kit, Mini Glue Dots
I had started out with these colours for the LNS Challenge which was non-traditional Christmas colours and it was going to be for both Challenges.......but........after my Christmas Card Class yesterday I was feeling a little bit over Christmas and in need of a good cuppa.....hence the Morning Cup stamp set making an appearance!

The class was fabulous and I think the eight ladies had a great time and I feel sure they will all be making more Gift Card Folders in their own homes.....

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB