Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stitched Stocking Christmas Card

Here's a card I made for my Christmas Card class and then decided not to offer it, but I will display it in case they want to make it in another class.
Now before you all get excited, I decided not to offer it because the zig zag (if that's the right word) strip sits out and you really have to hand this card to someone instead of posting.


  • Stamp Set: Stitched Stockings, Delightful Decorations
  • Ink: Real Red, Lucky Limeade
  • Papers: Real Real, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP (Retired)
  • Punches: Stocking Builder, 3/4 Circle
  • Others: Basic Jewels Pearls, Stampin Dimensionals
I love this Stamp Set and matching punch, and you can love it too in December when the Mini starts, unless you got it during the Sneak Peak Promotion last month.....

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB