Monday, November 28, 2011

Two Tags Rudolph Treat Holder

I missed the CA Online class tonight but did manage to start on an order I have for these gorgeous Rudolph Treat Holders. How cute are these guys......even better for the Cherry Ripe inside the folder.....hehehe, you will have to trust me - it is there.......


I was inspired to make these using Anna Wheaton's Rudolph (with glimmer nose!!!) and Becky Roberts folder.
Not sure how Becky did her's, but I put a mountain fold in mine and popped through the Shottie on the fold line so no gluing....magic! And I could not resist putting the wobble eyes on him.....awhhhhhh, he is just adorable !!!!

Guess what my customers will get with their December orders ???

Oh my goodness ..... it's being to feel a lot like Christmas !!!!!


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB