Followers

Friday, November 25, 2011

USWDAF - Swap Card

Here is the card I made for the Swap in the latest round of USWDAF - Knockout Punches....


 inside


  • Stamp Set: Zoo Review
  • Ink: Cajun Craze
  • Papers: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Well Worn DSP
  • Punches: 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Circle, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle, Boho Blossoms,  Extra Large Oval, Small Oval (retired), Owl Builder
  • Others: Envelope (Non SU), Black Marker Pen
I must say I was quite proud of myself......that was until around 2 days after I had posted them on their way to the States and two projects were posted showing these totally amazing lions.....LOL...never mind hey, I still love the lion from the Zoo Review stamp set.

I can't wait to show you the Gift I made Jackie in the Friend to Friend swap ..... I love it and really must make another one for myself....

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB