Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Well Worn Mini Scrapbook Album

I decided that I really should make some of the awesome projects that I have from some of the recent U Stamp with Dawn and Friends groups. I have heaps and heaps of awesome projects to make and share with you.

I will try to make at least one a month and share with you........

This one is the Thanksgiving Mini Scrapbook by Twila Davis - USWDAF - I ♥ the Holidays 2011 .....amazing projects that you should check out for yourselves!



  • Stamp Set: Daring Adventure
  • Inks: Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze
  • Papers: Note Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, River Rock, Well Worn DSP
  • Punches: Decorative Label, Rounded Tab, Lace Ribbon Border, Boho Blossoms
  • Others: Gold Brads, Regal Brads, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Night Of Navy (retired), Springtime Vintage Designer Buttons
Twila had a flower on the front of her, but as I was going for a masculine look, I substituted it for a Rosette....I know, not much difference, but hubby gave it his approval so I guess it passes on some level.

I think this would make an awesome class, and I so love the Well Worn DSP for the males in our lives.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB