Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Candy Cane Puzzle Treat

How awesome is this little Candy Cane Puzzle - just perfect for Laura to give to her girlfriends for end of school break-up....hehehe I got to vent some frustrations by breaking the candy canes myself.....yes, it did feel good.




Now by no means did I come up with this clever idea. I cased it from Bev and you can look at it here and see how easy it is. Of course Bev's is heaps prettier than mine, but I went for the very quick easy style and I love how no two are the same.

I can report that they went down a treat (hehehe) and 3 of them even took the time to complete the puzzle!!!
One of them rounded up the empty packs and took home herself - I guess her family will be getting a puzzle each for Christmas as well....

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB