Saturday, December 17, 2011

"Cocoa" The Pup's Christmas Cup

When I saw Meg Loven's Holiday Helper project entitled "Cocoa" The Pup's Christmas Cup, I just knew it was the perfect gift to make my co-workers.
I mean, what else do you give 5 men !!!!!
Don't you just love some of the helpful comments you get from then just to help you maybe improve it next time.....LOL....ok, so apart from putting the jingle in the wrong place, everyone loved them.

Meg has these around a take away coffee cup but I couldn't find them at the moment, so I improvised and used a 450ml party cup and then used my Circle Scissors Plus to cut out a 3 1/2" circle and with the help of a ring of Multi adhesive glue, a sealed lid was in place. I did put a Cherry Cobbler stamp - "A Christmas Greeting with something for Eating" on the lid (sorry pic looked abit ordinary).

Now I know they have the jingle thingy's in the USA but not here - however I did come across mine in one of my local cheap shops and they really add to the Christmas feel.
Maybe next year we will see them in our Catalogue.


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB