Saturday, December 31, 2011

DC45 - Christmas 2011 Digital Layout

I told you I wanted to get better at Scrapbooking - so tell me what you think of my Christmas Layout for a Digital Challenge at Soul Scrappers - Had to be Non Traditional Christmas colours, and monochrome....yay for me!!, now that's a challenge, given I have only ever made two Digital pages using Photoshop and that was months and months ago........I know, it sounds like I am making excuses, BUT I think you will be surprised at the end result..........


We had Christmas lunch in Ipswich at my MIL's. It was great that Rob's eldest brother and family were able to come down from Bundy and share the day. Hehehe, I though my kids had grown !!!!

I am absolutely thrilled with it. I do look forward to having a go at some more, but for me, I still think the traditional way is my way as I like something I can sit down with over a cuppa and remember when....so to speak.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB