Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Glimmer Christmas Gift Packaging

Glimmer Christmas Gift Packaging - I think I had one of those days today where it all just fell into place and I love the end result.

Got presents for both my Mum and my Mother In Law today and as one is a CD and the other a DS Game, they are similar size, etc. I decided to put into a plain white bag and just add some tags to keep it fresh looking.

 The tag can be written on the back and slides out of the envelope

here they are together

Must say, I quite like the Silver with Red wing better, but both still look great.
I used the Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon this time (retired) and of course the Glimmer Paper.
I am surprised at how far one 12x12 sheet actually goes - I still have one full sheet and a bit of each, which is great considering how much I have been using it this last few weeks.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB