Friday, December 9, 2011

Journal Folder Album

We had our last Online Class for the year at Crafters Anonymous on Monday night....I did attend the class but got chatting away and couldn't make my mind up over how to decorate the gorgeous ATC Folder.


In the end I decided on Just Believe and made mine into a Journal Folder Album....Must say I love how it has turned out.


  • Stamp Set: Just Believe
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade
  • Papers: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
  • Punches: Modern Label
  • Others: Packing Tags (Non-SU), String (Non SU), Chocolate Chip ribbon (retired), Sponge Daubers
Lucky I made it in Neutral colours as the string is to keep it held shut.....I made the same mistake a long the lines as Theresa and although the ribbon tied up nicely, held nothing in place....LOL, so I added the string and cut back the ribbons to a more Tab style......anyways, love the end result...thank god for accidents I say..
 

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB