Sunday, December 4, 2011

LNS Challenge 149: Gift Card Holders

Finally got this weeks Challenge finished with the help of my new BFF Crafting Buddy.

This week we had to make a Gift Card Holder - so in my usual style, decided I would make a Snow Globe type one......given that I haven't even made this type of card, it was a great challenge........



  •  Stamp Set: Welcome Christmas, Plant Hope
  • Inks: Versamark, Island Indigo, Pool Party
  • Papers: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
  • Dies: Scallop Envelope
  • Punches: Lace ribbon Border
Island Indigo is such a a nice colour and works equally as nice together with Pool Party as it does Baja breeze.


My new BFF Crafting Buddy is Bee Jay - we adopted a gorgeous 3 yr old Greyhound who has just been retired from racing. We picked him up yesterday and apart from souveniring some of my craft items, we are all getting on well.


Yes, he is large - and takes up twice as much room as me.....but he is so placid and just has a lovely sulky look that you can't help but love him. Clearly has me worked out already....LOL....my daughter has already told me we have to do some scrap pages on him.


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB