Monday, December 5, 2011

Pre Christmas Gifts from Theresa

I have been going to post the picture's of the gorgeous gifts that Theresa and Sonja gave to me over breakfast at Regionals.
I do apologise for the delay.....no excuses really, but here is Theresa's and I will show you Sonja's tomorrow.
I also got a fabulous card from my BFF Muriel to show you also........you will love it.

 What an awesome gift set ...... and in purple...loooove it

 oh my ....... chocolates....yummmmmm!!

 Love the box full of tags......

and my favourite - Christmas Tree ornament...with mentos inside!
Aren't they all just gorgeous.....and in my favorite colour too........I felt real special when I got home and had a good look at them.....you really can't beat hand crafted gifts can you.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB