Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Special Christmas Gift

Imagine my suprised when I delivered an order yesterday and was handed this wonderful handmade gift box from my customer Jan .......


And then when I got home and opened it, look what Jan had made me.....


How thoughtful and such a nice gift...... Jan even gave me the easel to showcase it on.

I already knew Jan to be an avid awesome Scrapbooker, but this book page (sorry, not sure what to call it - except beautiful) is something else and takes it to another level.
You really need to see it in person to appreciate that work and how stunning the pearlised papers she has used just makes it stunning.
Kinda made my little Rudolph Two Tags Treat seem abit ordinary....LOL....maybe Santa will have an extra something in the next delivery........


Thanks for looking and I hope someone makes you feel loved and appreciated too.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB