Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

SQSC 17

I ran out of time to do the challenge last week, but have found a bit of time this weekend to do this weeks....
Even though the sketch is a bit Christmassy, I kept the flakes, but went for a less Christmas look, even though you could use it as a Christmas card as well......

Have I got your interest now ????
Those that know me well, know I talk in riddles at times.....LOL....

Here is this weeks sketch:


And here is my card:


  • Stamp Set: Under The Big Top
  • Ink: Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Blush Blossom Marker
  • Papers: Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Beyond The Garden DSP
  • Dies: Merry Details Sizzlits
  • Others: Basic Jewel Pearls, Blender Pen, Bone Folder
It's hard to tell, but if you look at the DSP really closely....I have scored a line 1/4" on all sides to give another dimension to the card.....yes I did say you had to look really closely...hehehe, you know I reckon I'd have to tell you in real life too!!!!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB