Monday, December 26, 2011

SSIC DEC 2011 - Butterfly Love Canvas

Christmas being the time to reflect, I am spending some time reflecting on the year about to come to an end and in terms of crafting, what I would like to do next year.

Happy to say still more of the same, but more Scrapbooking !!!
2012 is the year I learn to do better pages and really discover my inner talents with regards to story telling......should make for an interesting year.

To help me do this, I have joined a wonderful group called Soul Scrappers.
Within this group, I joined  the Soul Scrappers Inspiration Club and you will get to see my monthly projects that I have been inspired to make !!!!

How cool is that - no excuses now !!!!!

With that in mind - here is my December project that I absolutely love, however it's a canvas not a scrap page.


 a close up of the glimmer paper under this one

  • Stamp Set: Butterfly Prints, Creative Elements, Strength & Hope
  • Ink: More Mustard, Night of Navy, Elegant Eggplant, Jet Black Staz On
  • Papers: More Mustard, Night of Navy, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Sliver Glimmer
  • Dies: Beautiful Wings
  • Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, 5-Petal Flower, Butterfly
  • Others: Brights Glimmer Brads, Basic Jewels Pearls, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, White Gel Pen, 
  • Non SU: White Florist Wire, Canvas, Acrylic paint
It's only a small canvas - 10" x 4" but makes a lovely statement and I enjoyed making it.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB