Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

USWDAF Friend to Friend Swap Gift

OMG I was certainly spoilt this round of USWDAF Friend to Friend Swap - My partner this round was Jackie, who is also a Crafters Anonymous Members as well.......it really is a small world after all...hehehe

You are so going to have to join in on the next round, and who knows, maybe you will get Jackie as your partner!!!


 How cute is the Santa Pyramid Fold card and the Butterfly mini note pad....

 First ornament is the star foldout which I must say I am impressed that Jackie got the design perfect...not sure mine would be that good.

 oh and my favourite product at the moment - glimmer paper!
I love that apart from the glimmer paper and First Edition DSP, we have nothing else in Australia, but I have my own sneak peak and sure hope we get that ribbon!

And how about this gorgeous M&M's ornament and Chocies from the States.....hmmmmm all I can say is a huge thank you to Jackie for her amazing gifts - it certainly felt like Christmas in my house last night!!!

I can't wait the next round in the New Year and the anticipation of a gift arriving........better start thinking about what I am going to send......

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB