Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

USWDAF - My Swap Gift and Card

I have been waiting until Jackie got her gift and card before I could show you what I made.

This was for the Knockout Punches 2011 round we have just finished and as such had to incorporate at least one punch.

This is the gift I made:

 I had some Santa and Snowman Chocolates inside.

This is the card:



Ok, so wasn't entirely happy with the card....I know, what was I thinking....LOL....but I love the bag and almost kept it. As we are held to a time frame for posting these, I didn't have time to make another card, or another bag for that matter.
Pleased to say Jackie loved the bag...hehehe, she didn't actually mention the card!


I haven't received Jackie's swap yet, but I will show you all when it arrives.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB