Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Circle Calendar

So I have finally done it - I have listed some stamp sets for sale on Ebay.......I know !!!!!! but seriously, I had forgotten I even had some of them so guess I'm not going to miss what I didn't know I had.....I did have a chuckle to myself as two of them were MUST HAVE's at the time....I think I used each one once, maybe twice!!!!
 
I had previously listed them for sale on my blog here with no takers, so figured the place to put them on was Ebay, as I have spent this weekend cleaning and decluttering my craft studio..... even my son said yesterday that it looked worse then when I started....have to agree with him there, but it is looking better now.

I have even manged to complete a project that was sitting on my table begging to be finished.....ok, so I wanted a break from cleaning....anyway here it is ......a 2012 Circle Calendar which was a Crafters Anonymous Monday Night Online Class. 

 And the back

  • Papers: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
  • Dies: Timeless Type Junior Alphabet
  • Punches: 1 1/4 Circle
  • Other: Designer Buttons Spice Cake, In Color Designer Print Brads
I am soooo loving this Sale-A-Bration DSP, not long now and you can get some yourself.
The spot on the gorgeous big Spice Cake button is the reverse side of the DSP used on the calendar face.
Anyway, I guess I really should do a bit more cleaning .... :-(

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB