Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Altered Hanging Frame

With Sale-A-Bration starting tomorrow, I wanted to show you another project I made using the Elementary Elegance stamp set to show you a different way to use it.

You may recall a previous post near Christmas where Theresa and I swapped cards (No Gifts!!!!!) - yes that's the one, where I received gifts but Theresa didn't, just a card.
Anyways, I got a lovely little hanging frame - and here it is altered .......


Yes, that is Concord Crush, with the saying from the You're A Gem set in Wisteria Wonder.

So the next time you see an item and decide it isn't quite your colour / style - alter it and you will be amazed at the difference. Must say I absolutely love it and as I added the curly label punch with the saying, I can slip it out and change it in a sec.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB