Monday, January 30, 2012

Flirtatious Mini Album

I showed you the card I made my Cousin's daughter for her Baby Shower, so now here is the Mini Album I made as her gift.

As I explained to Jess, not knowing whether she is having a daughter or a son, she can use this album for photo's of herself and bub, her sister and bub, Nana (her mum) and bub, Great Nana (her Nana) and bub on her side of the family and then either keep it herself, or give it as a gift to Nana or Great Nana as this is the first grandchild for my Cousin, and first great grandchild for my Aunt.

 Four double page layout - photo on right and journal on left.
Each page is a different design.


The great thing about this album is that you can just keep adding pages......how awesome is that!

I followed the great Tutorial for this off another USWDAF round - Paper Parade, and the designer this time is Anne Marie Hile. I did not change a thing as it is just fantastic the way it is.
Now to buy some more Flirtatious DSP and make myself one.

Here is the Gift Bag I altered to hold it all in.....

 Close up cause that Tatty Teddie is so darn cute !!!

I did make another card as Mum asked me to make one for her as well...... I will show that one on another post. 

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB