Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gifts from Theresa - Part 1

I had to split this into two parts as you will see that Theresa made a few dozen things for me.

What is great, is that she has Christmas, Valentines, Easter and Birthdays covered.....woo hooo got it all covered and didn't have to get sticky fingers from the glue.

 How sweet is that Bunny for Easter! and I just love my purple Grinch.
For Valentines, I have a pair of gorgeous ear-rings wrapped in stamped tissue.

Soap and Candles - my craft studio has never smelt so good!!
My gorgeous Angry Bird bin is full of those great Christmas Cookie Cutters that Theresa has made into useable Tree Ornaments. Very cool.

Now I know, you are thinking, WOW that is alot of great gifts - how lucky am I.....right.....well I did call this part 1, because yes, I am lucky, plus there is more!!!!!!!

I will post part two later in the week.

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB