Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gifts from Theresa - Part 2

Gifts from Theresa - Part 2 ....... so as promised, here are the other gifts I got.

A gorgeous Explosion Box with Cake mix and Frosting and Recipe instructions.
I get to use the box as a Christmas Scrap book - how cool is that!
Speaking of cool, check out all the hand cutting of the leaves design and the pearl bling added to it on the Treasure Chest.  Filled with Cup Cake patties and sprinkles for my cakes..... no, they are not purple.
We must have both been thinking of Coffee as Theresa got me an Eco Cup in the Large to Go thanks size..... hehehe..I can drink my coffee while I wait for the cakes to cook.


An Altered Journal - "I Will....." for me to use throughout the year. So nice and bright and cheerful, just Love it with my funky name on it....
And not last by the least, a great Herringbone Birthday Card and matching triangle box with, yes, chocolates!


Now really, for some reason Theresa thinks it was not enough .... seriously, I love them all and can not wait to start on our next round of swapping......

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB