Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Late Christmas Gift Swaps - Part 2

Here is the third gift I made Theresa - and I just have to say that I myself love it - no, not because it is full of chocolates! Hehehe, minus a couple.
I just love how elegant it looks.




With magnetic strips on the flap, you could use this as a lovely keepsake box, card holder, or of course your own chocolate stash holder.

I made this by following my favourite USWDAF Designer Tammy Maxvill's tutorial on the I Love the Holidays 2011 round. I changed the colour of the ribbon and also my sentiment, but pretty much the same otherwise. Oh, and she put cards into hers, but I put chocolates.

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB