Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

LNS Challenge 165: Shaped Cards

I haven't done a Late Night Stampers Challenge for a while but with a Baby Shower to go to next weekend, this one was perfect for it.
The challenge was for a shaped card - not the usual square or rectangle, and not knowing pink or blue, Wisteria Wonder came to mind...hehehe- you all know I love purple so it clearly was the right choice for me.


  • Stamp Set: Baby Bundle
  • Inks:Wisteria Wonder
  • Papers:Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Flirtiatious Specialty DSP
  • Dies: Framelits Hearts
  • Others: 3/8 Ruffled Ribbon Wisteria Wonder, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Dauber
As usual, my fold was just out so one side has a hinge and not the other - hence the 1/2" circle punches (had to do two so it matched). If you do it right, you won't need the punch.

I made a gorgeous Mini Album to go with it from one of the USWDAF projects, but I will post that next week.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB