Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 52 - Week 1 - Remember

Oh My Gosh - I can't believe how busy and creative I have been - so much for slowing down for a bit !!!

Erika at Soul Scrapper's has started a new Challenge - Project 52 - A Year of Inspiration.
The idea is to do one tag a week for the year, ending up with 52 tags of inspiration.
What an awesome idea as each tag is a piece of art and will bring back memories or thoughts for the year and certainly a treasured piece to look back over at the beginning of next year.

I have started my year off with a tag called Remember  - sadly one of our Budgies passed away yesterday morning. As well have had him for around 7 years, it was a very sad and upsetting day for our household.
Nice to think of him and create a tag for him last night.



  • Stamp Set: Clearly For You, Aviary, Broadsheet Alphabet
  • Ink: Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Tangerine Tango
  • Others: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Pumpkin Pie, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon Calypso Coral
If you see something on any of my projects and I haven't listed it, it is because it is a Non Stampin' Up! product.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB