Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project 52 - Week 2 - Dream

So here is my second tag, and I must say I just love it!
Hehehe definitely surprised myself with this one.


  • Stamp Sets: Elementary Elegance, Extreme Elements
  • Ink: Crumb Cake, Elegant eggplant, Wisteria Wonder
  • Papers: Wisteria Wonder
  • Punches: Small Oval (Retired)
  • Other: Seam Binding Crumb Cake, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Glow Smooch Spritz, 5/8 
  • Victoria Ribbon, Distressing tool on Cutter Kit
I have used a few different techniques on this one. I have distressed the sides of the tag and also the quote words. I heat embossed the window frame with Gold Embossing powder and for something different, I used the inner cut out off the frame (from new Sale A Bration set called Elementary Elegance) as a background stamp to coordinate colour inside the frame so that "Dream" stood out.
You can't see it very well, but it has a gold glimmer all over it on both sides from using the new Gold Glow Smooch Spritz.

I love both sides of this tag equally.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB