Friday, January 20, 2012

Project 52 - Week 3 - Create

This week I thought I would use the word Create - after all that is what we do isn't it!
Well, I like to think I do....hehehe and I am trying to be more Creative in 2012.



  • Stamp Set: Creative Elements, Sew Suite (Retired)
  • Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Night Of Navy
  • Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Black
  • Papers: Naturals Ivory, Cherry Cobbler, Glimmer Red
  • Dies: Fun Flowers
  • Punches: 1 3/4 Circle, Itty Bitty Shapes Pack, Boho Blossoms
  • Others: Basic Jewels Pearls, Seam Binding Cherry Cobbler, Big Designer Buttons Sweet Stitches (Retired), Designer Buttons Sherbet (Retired), Bakers Twine Cherry Cobbler
You know, Sew Suite was a set I just HAD to have......another set I have only used twice before...LOL, so glad I still have it as I think it has made a perfect back for this tag.
I must say, how good does that Glimmer paper look on the spool!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB