Sunday, January 8, 2012

SSIC JAN2012 - Traditions

So here is my project for January's Soul Scrappers Inspiration Club.

It was a page about your family traditions - could be anything at all.
It made me realise we only have a few family traditions that we have carried on with our children....sad when you stop and think too long about it, but given our busy lifestyles, understandable to a certain degree.

Anyway, we do have a few Christmas traditions, so I did a scrap page on that.


  • Stamp Set: Letter It
  • Inks: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
  • Papers: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Presto Paper (retired)
  • Dies: Designer Frames
  • Punches: Decorative Label
  • Other: Seam Binding Cherry Cobbler, Basic Jewels Pearls
I told you a few posts back that in my clean up I had found my Presto Paper - I think it made for the perfect background for this page. I think you are meant to use the brayer for a more even finish, but I love the sponged look.

I also got to use my Letter It stamp set that I had bought just for Scrapbooking. Now if Stampin' Up! would bring out a punch for it I would be in heaven.


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB