Saturday, January 28, 2012

SSQ11 - New Years Eve

This Soul Scrappers Challenge was to use all or most of the embellishments posted out to us to create a New Years Day / Eve Layout. The only other rule was that we had to be in the photo.

Here's my LO:
 

Must confess that I haven't seen a New Year come in since Nathan was born .... so my LO is for New Year's Eve of Laura and myself watching the Sydney Fireworks on TV.

Must say it is fantastic seeing the other ladies (20 of us in all) LO's as we all had the same embellishments posted from Mary in USA to use. I can't wait for the next one to come around.

If you are interested in knowing more about this or a previous post, or just wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB