Sunday, January 22, 2012

USWDAF - Freind 2 Friend Swap

I got to swap with Betty Traciak this round and seeing as Betty has now received her swap, I can show you all what I made. I was a tad nervous as Betty is one of the great Designers on Dawn's projects - lucky I had it made before I found out.
This round was to do with Scoring as the USA have the Simply Scored so our swaps had to reflect that.
 
Here's the card:
I had taken a photo of the inside - yes I did decorate it and an envelope, but can't find the photo.

My gift is a Telephone Message Pad Holder and Pen:


This is the open box I made to put it all in as well as two cello bags with chocolates in.

I love the Black/White/Red colour scheme and the Timeless Portrait DSP works perfectly with it.

I have used the Elementary Elegance Stamp Set which is one of the Sale A Bration sets.
Sale A Bration starts today, so now it can be your's as well - one FREE item for every $100 you spend.

If you are interested in knowing more about these or wanting to place an order, send me an email and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB